Historic Parish House Condominium
Between the Capital dome and the Naval Academy gate lies the Parish House, at the corner of Prince George Street. Originally constructed between 1895-1897, this landmark building is an exquisite example of Victorian Gothic Revival architecture. Featuring
Spacious 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Colonial Home in Broadview Estates Water-Privileged Community in easy proximity to shopping, restaurants, and Rts 50 and 97. Heart-of-Pine flooring, tray ceilings, 2-story marble foyer, gourmet kitchen with cherry cabinets, gr
Copyright © 2015 Annapolis Realty, Inc. - All Rights Reserved Powered by TruePresence
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Equal Housing Opportunity.